Monday 19 May 2014

Book 2 coming soon!!!

Well, the days is finally coming, A Slave to the Darkness will be released on 1st June 2014!!

I cannot wait to bring readers the second instalment of my series, hopefully adding to both the story and the characters' depths along with adding to the readers' interest in the Rose family and their journey. I wish I could interact better with the readers, especially those all across the world but that's impossible so i suppose for now all I can do is keep on writing and hope that whoever decides to give my books a try do so with an open mind and a vivid imagination.

Get in touch, review, write comments, whatever you want. Let's build a community of writers and readers that can pave the way for a new reading experience for everybody x

No comments:

Post a Comment