Wednesday 6 January 2016

I'm gonna break your heart...

So, better late than never, Happy New Year :-D 


I've been working hard on a follow up to Forever Lost and am so close it's unreal, eek! 


And now, I feel the need to talk to someone about where I'm at! Around a year ago I wrote a scene that broke my heart so badly I cried the entire way through it. For the first time in my writing career, I'd started a book by writing the climactic ending first, and boy did it do a number on me. 


I then spent months writing the build up to it, and yet never once read that scene back again because I knew it was something that'd break my heart all over again...Today I reached the point where that scene began, and read it over. 



All I can say is I'm sorry, but it looks like I'm gonna be in a some of your bad books after one! Forever Lost's sequel will certainly be a shocker ;-) x

No comments:

Post a Comment