Monday 11 July 2016

What's the opposite of writers' block?

Because, I think I have it! Honestly, this is no joke... Ok, maybe it is a little funny, but seriously, is this a real thing? It's hard to explain, but I feel like my mind is going 100mph and I haven't got the time to sit and write so I can keep up! 

If I stop to think what I want achieve, I realise I need to have some kind of super computer setup with five screens all working effortlessly together while my hands whizz across the keys at record speed! I want to dip in and out of my various works in progress because my mind seems to be conjuring scenes for simultaneous manuscripts without a care for my sanity! I fall asleep thinking about them and then wake with my mind racing the following morning. 

Perhaps I'm going mad? Or, is it that maybe I'm becoming a truly serious writer at last? Nope, I think I'm going crazy, hahahaha!!!! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment