Friday 24 February 2017

This mornings musings...

Just checking in on the 'Zon as you do, to find a set of super-duper critical reviews for the Black Rose series from one reader. I'm not gonna cry about it, in fact, I want to thank you. Whoever you are. You read the entire series in a matter of days which suggests to me that while you're clearly someone who reads with a critical mind, you also did enjoy them, otherwise you wouldn't have carried on.

I'll take your comments on board too because I'm not up myself and can agree the series has its flaws. They were the first dip of my toe in the ocean that is this writing journey and will probably always need improving in one way or another. But there's the other side of being a writer we don't always show. The side that's riddled with doubt and thinks back to our earlier writing mistakes with a wince. But I guess we all live and learn, don't we?

No comments:

Post a Comment