Thursday 24 April 2014

Busy, busy, busy!

Wow, all I can say is wow! I've had the most amazing year so far, Embracing the Darkness is out there in the world, people all over the place are buying it, resulting in a very decent amount of sales so far, considering I'm an unknown author just starting out.
The reviews have started to come in, all of them fantastic which is humbling and wonderful. I especially love it when people who know me come up to me in the street or send me a Facebook message telling me how much they loved it. I think it's hard when someone you know writes a book, I bet people think they know what to expect from me or think it might be kind of obvious or something, because everyone seems quite shocked by my story and the dark places i have taken them to, and I love it!
100% of the readers I have had feedback from cannot wait for book 2, which is the most important thing. I've written it and am doing the final edits now, it won't be long and then I will be ready for the next load of craziness! I love it xx


No comments:

Post a Comment