Tuesday 22 April 2014

Createspace rocks!

It's amazing nowadays just what resources and facilities there are out the for Indie Authors, take Createspace - my newest venture. It is a print on demand service I am now using for the paperback copies of Embracing the Darkness.
After just over a week of formatting, proof ordering, re-formatting and finally hitting 'go' my novel is finally on its way to being available to order via Createspace's own estore, Amazon and so many more! I have to wait 3-5 business days for the online retailers to have it live too, but I am over the moon with how fantastic the whole experience has been.
One of the best parts of it all, and the moment I will cherish forever even if no-one ever buys a paperback of my novel, is the moment when I opened that box and held my first ever bound and professionally printed copy of my heart and soul in my hands. 
I think every writer dreams of their work making it into bookstores and although i am extremely happy and feel very accomplished to have the book available in the ebook market, there really is nothing better than the feel, smell and sense of pride I feel when holding my book in my hands. 
Fellow writers, i urge you - go for it! 
https://www.createspace.com/4759958

No comments:

Post a Comment