Tuesday 29 July 2014

Teaser!! An excerpt from Forever Darkness, Book 3 in the Black Rose series

“You continue to astound me my love, you really do know me so much better than I know myself sometimes. I often wonder just how you could possibly love something so terrible as me? I’ve been a mess ever since the day we met and yet you stayed through it all. What would I ever do without you Harry?” Cate asked, wrapping her arms around him tightly and snuggling into his chest, breathing in his gorgeous natural scent deeply. It still surprised her that he could possibly smell the same even after all these years in Hell, and him now being so far away from the human man she had known all those years ago. And yet, when she closed her eyes and took a deep breath, Cate felt as though she were transported back the almost one-hundred years to his small flat and their tiny little secluded existence on Earth together. She could still picture their small home clearly, hear the sound of the birds singing in the trees outside, smell his freshly laundered bed sheets as they lay wrapped in each other's arms under them and she could even imagine the spring sunshine as it streamed in through the open window and shined in onto his glorious, sexy body. Thinking back to those days made her smile and as she looked up into his deep blue eyes, Cate couldn’t help but fall madly in love with Harry all over again.
“Was there ever any doubt in your mind, any question of what I was willing to do or how much I would take in order to be here with you Cate?” he asked, running his strong hands through her long, dark curls and then planting a deep kiss on her red lips.

“Never,” she admitted as he pulled back from his kiss, smiling again at last.

No comments:

Post a Comment