Friday 4 July 2014

Real life getting in the way of art!

Hi everyone,
Thanks to all the new viewers for stopping by, feel free to post comments if you like, it'd be great to meet people from all over the world with a love of all things dark, gothic, romantic and if you're anything like me - just downright strange!
I've been having a bit of a struggle with everyday life at the minute, narrow-minded and childish people being the main reason for it. I fail to understand the human brain, especially women, sometimes. Why is it that when someone is happy and is quite literally 'living the dream' do other people feel the need to belittle them for their own benefit? I get it, they aren't happy with their own existence and so are envious of those who are doing well for themselves or who are succeeding in an otherwise hard world, but seriously? Are we still in the school playground with the Queen Bee sat atop her throne while her minions all buzz around her and if you dare to be different you are shunned and treated like the worst person that Queen, and subsequently her minions, has ever known?
If this is real life, then it is getting in my way and can get stuffed! I am what I am, I am who I want to be and I will not change that for anyone. I am not a Queen bee, and my god do I never want to be!
Live your lives people, live them for you and for your families, live them for the ones you love and who love you back because when it all ends they are the ones you will hold in your heart, not the people who tried to get in your way!
Let's build a world where we all encourage one another to do our best, I certainly plan to go out kicking and screaming :-) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment