Friday 26 September 2014

Exciting times ahead

Wow,
I've been so busy this week getting all sorts of wonderful things in place and I have to admit I am loving all of these crazy days and making big plans!
This week I have had confirmation that I have a seat at the Second City Signing event being held in Birmingham, UK, next July. I'm so excited, this will be my first ever signing event and I absolutely cannot wait to interact with other authors as well as the readers.
I intend to be offering signed copies, along with free gifts and prizes to those who want to come and buy my books, and all five in my Black Rose series will be available by then so I shall be selling box-sets for new readers as well.
If any of you are in the area and fancy coming to say hi, please do! I'm happy to sign copies that people might already own, and it would be fantastic to hear any feedback on the series at the same time.
I have some more exciting news coming your way, dearest blog-browsers, but for now I am keeping it to myself :-)
Watch this space! x


No comments:

Post a Comment