Friday 3 October 2014

Thinking back over the year so far

I can honestly say that this year has so far been the most amazing experience. What started out as a little bit of writing for fun has turned into a journey I could never have imagined.

Every month my books are selling, being reviewed and enjoyed by the vast majority - I know full well that I will never please everybody :-) I cannot thank those giving my series a try enough, you owe me nothing and yet you're giving my stories your time and imagination, when you think about it that's an amazing gift you've given me, and I can never repay you other than to offer my heartfelt appreciation!

I'm also incredibly excited about some of the opportunities that have come my way recently, not just the book signing event in Birmingham next summer but also the possibility of a contract that will turn me from an indie author to a hybrid, and a very exciting appearance on a national TV channel that I am bursting to fill everybody in on but am currently keeping under wraps until things are finalised. Watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment