Friday 10 October 2014

In other news....

Hi everyone,
I have had a super crazy and very exciting day FILMING (yes you read that right) an interview/mini documentary for Forces TV that should be airing in a couple of weeks :-)
I am so excited, this has been in the works for a few weeks now but I didn't want to announce it until I knew for sure that we were going ahead. I will put up the timings and links to the web page as and when I know the details, but for now I'm super excited to have been given the opportunity to tell my story about my life as an army wife and writer.
Many people think they know or can understand what it is like to be married into the forces life, but there are many sides and many different types of person that this world creates and while I'm not one for defining myself by what my husband does with his career, I am also affected by it tremendously. This piece is my story, my own independence from his career and the person I have become since finding that voice inside of me that wanted to tell these stories.
I hope you all take a few minutes to have a watch when the time comes, and I'll be forever grateful to the lovely people at Forces TV / BFBS who have taken the time to let me tell my story.

First thing's first though, I'm going to kick back and relax with a few drinks and a Chinese takeaway! Happy Friday everyone! x

No comments:

Post a Comment