Saturday 15 November 2014

A huge thank you!

Hey guys,

I just wanted to take a moment to thank all those who've read, reviewed, given feedback etc. etc. of my novels so far. Yesterday I released the fourth book in my Black Rose series, Destined for Darkness, and my Facebook feed went crazy :-) I had lots of friends and stranger messaging, commenting and tagging me in their statuses telling me how excited they were to read my next instalment, and my heart sang.
Some had made plans to spend their Friday nights with a glass of wine and my book, and I don't think they realised just how much that meant to me! To give me a few hours of your time is a gift I can never repay. So, thank you x

When I first sat down to give this writing thing a go, I was terrified of ever showing another soul my work. I was so very fearful of harsh critique and haters, something which I still struggle with, but I decided to go for it with the help and support of my loved ones, and I am so very glad I did. I know my series is not for everyone, it's dark and I love pushing the boundaries, but those who've come on board have been a tremendous force at my back to spur me on. I'm never without inspiration, but having the guts to carry on has been my biggest hurdle, and now I know I'll never look back ever again.
This journey of mine isn't going to stop, so thank you again to all those that have come on board with me, and to those who might be lagging behind - it's ok. You're welcome to catch up anytime you wish ;-)

I love you all xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment