Wednesday 11 December 2013

Eagerly waiting......

I'm over the moon, my first novel is complete, edited and as polished as I can get it, and now I have to sit back and impatiently await word from the literary agents i have sent submissions to. Now, do I jump the gun and self-publish on the kindle store to try and get the story out there into the big wide world? Or do I be a good girl and wait, I just can't decide at the moment, so for now i have printed of my pages and given them to three avid readers, so far all of them have come back with fantastic reviews, having loved the twists and turns, as well my writing style and storyline, which has obviously left me walking on air!
And so, I sit, I wait, I twiddle my thumbs in sweet anticipation of that blessed reply..........

No comments:

Post a Comment